Klir Fleece Roller Di-7 V2 - New/Closeout
Pickup available at 1717 NE 44th Street Suite A
Usually ready in 2-4 days
New In Box. Closeout special.
Klir Di-7 Fleece Filter Features
- Fully automatic
- Directly replaces 7-inch filter socks
- Holds 50 yards of 50-micron fleece
- Capable of filtering up to 1800 GPH per unit
Modular mechanical filtration at its finest
The Patent Pending Klir Fleece Filter Di-7 fits directly into most 7in filter sock chambers that automatically unrolls new material as it gets clogged, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water. Enjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for months at a time.
The Klir filter is a direct replacement for filter socks on sumps with sock trays. Simply remove your sock and insert the Klir. As water passes through the Klir filter and the filtering material becomes saturated with waste, the water level will begin to rise. When the water makes contact with the optical sensor, a motor is activated to advance clean filtering material. As clean material is exposed, water is now able to flow freely, lowering the water level in the sock tray and deactivating the motor.
Klir's filtration provides three main benefits:
- Results in crystal clear water filtered down to 50-microns — double the filtering capacity of most filter-socks.
- Waste is removed from the water column before it has time to breakdown, helping to maintain low nutrient parameters!
- The constant chore of monitoring and swapping filter socks or other mechanical media every few days is eliminated for months at a time. Once the filtering media is exhausted, replacing it is a snap and very economical.
Klir Filter Includes:
1 - 50 Micron / 50 Yards of fleece
Klir offers a filtering capacity of 50 microns making it two to four times more efficient than filter socks.
Most aquarium mechanical filtration incorporates 200 micron filter socks which begin to clog in a matter of days. Some very brave users opt for 100 micron socks which clog in mere hours. Leaving filter socks in your system any longer are detrimental as food and waste begin to decay within the filter sock.
Klir removes waste from your water column before it has time to break down and consistently filters at 50 microns unlike filter socks, whose filtering capacity naturally diminishes as they are used, washed and reused.
If you feel that 50 micron filtration is too aggressive for your system, then you can opt for a higher micron rating — 50, 80 and 120 micron fleece will soon be available.
1 - One inch drain mount and 50 Micron / 50 Yards of fleece
Securely mount and position your drain at will. Easily detaches for service. Additional drain mounts can be added as needed.
CoralVue, Inc. and Klir hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.