Red Sea ReefWave 25 Wavemaker
ReefWave pumps provide an optimal REEF-SPEC water flow for corals in a wide range of reefscapes, regardless of their position in your aquarium. The combination of an advanced, smooth running and energy efficient sine-wave motor drive, with superior vibration damping mounts and dual bearings on all models, make ReefWave a nearly silent pulsing wave pump.
You can control each ReefWave pump locally through its own dedicated controller or remotely via the built-in Wi-Fi that connects easily to Red Sea's ReefBeat app.
- Cross-flow technology wave pump for a gentle, evenly distributed flow
- Silent and energy efficient Sine-Wave DC control motor
- 5 programmable wave patterns with unique Forward/Reverse/Alternating flow modes
- Easy assembly/disassembly for maintenance
- Dedicated Wi-Fi controller for each pump
- Synchronize multiple pumps of different sizes
- ReefBeat App for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notifications
Control our ReefWave pumps through the ReefBeat app. This app gives you one interface for your all of your Red Sea smart devices, allows for online monitoring and is easy to set-up and operate. In addition, The ReefBeat app features the following to control your pumps:
- Peace of Mind - ReefBeat is continuously in contact with your ReefWave pumps and will send you a notification whenever communication is lost.
- Daily Schedule - ReefBeat stores as many custom programs as you wish to create. Using the daily schedule, you can set up to 10 distinct wave types a day, with different pump intensities.
- Feed Mode - A quick and simple way to turn off a specific pump for a user-defined period while feeding your fish or corals. You can set different "OFF" periods for each pump.
- Customized Waves - Create multiple customized versions of each of the wave types and store them in your personal Wave Library. You can edit, delete, select or preview the Customized Waves applied directly to your pumps or aquariums in the 24-hour schedule.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1,980GPH (7,500LPH)
- Power Consumption: 4-25 Watt (dependent of flow rate)
- Recommended Aquarium Size: 1.5 - 4 Feet (45 - 120cm)
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 5/8" (15mm)
- Cable Length: 10 Feet (3m)
- Dimensions: 9"L (23cm) x 1.6"H (4cm) x 2.8"D (7cm)